INFORMATION WE COLLECT
All personal data we collect on this website will be stored by our company. When you visit our website, we collect the following informations:
- your e-mail address: to ship your purchases to you, to inform you on those orders or information you have requested, to inform you on our products and services, or on upcoming events when you have explicitly agreed with this, or when you are already a customer and when you have shared your e-mail address with us. - your postal address: to receive the information or orders you have requested, at the address you have given us.
- your telephone number: to be contacted by telephone by our company if necessary, to inform you on those orders or information you have requested.
- your mobile phone number: to receive text messages from our company if necessary, to inform you on those orders or information you have requested.
- your payment information: we collect payment information for each order but we do not store payment information on our servers. Your payment information is securely communicated to and processed via our e-commerce software provider.
COMPUTER INFORMATION COLLECTED
In accordance with GDRP law, you have the right to be aware of the lawfulness how your personal data is being processed. You have the right to:
- confirmation that your data is being processed.
At simple request we grant access to all visitors of our website to all the information we have stored of them. A copy of the information that we possess will be provided free of charge. However, if the request is manifested excessively and repetitively, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee. Request this in writing to email@example.com and we will do our best to provide requested information asap, however please note that we dispose of maximum of 1 month to comply to your request.
You can call up your data, correct it and refuse to allow us to use your data to send information at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- help remember and process the items in the shopping cart. - - understand and save user's preferences for future visits. - compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is different, look at your browser's help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Squarespace Analytics Tools:
We automatically receive information from your web browser or device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you're headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your device/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- sharing Information with Affliates and Other Third Parties: we do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We only provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to complete your order (Stripe, Paypal and Bpost). Such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Legally Required Releases of Information: we may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of TermsFeed, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by mail: Sauge, rue Froebel 13, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium